Dear Femke, We would like to thank you very much for the feedback! For sure, you and your boyfriend where the first (and we hope the last) worst experience on AirBnb. Let's list just a part of our experience with you:
1. We wrote you a lot of private messages and you didn't respond.
2. We asked you when you will arrive ... for sure, no answer from you.
3. You arrived after the check-in period ... we didn't tell you something about this (and also no extra charge).
4. The problem with your booking was that you made the first inquiry on other room and after that, we tell you which one is available, which is the available period and also you agreed with this (you made a new booking on other room than initial).
5. The room was absolutely clean before you came (as always is) ... we cannot say the same thing after your departure: you and your boyfriend have left the room like you've been in jungle ... a lot of dirt around there ... lack of education.
6. Your departure was long after the check-out period (again, no extra charge; not a word).
7. The shower is working perfectly, but like Razvan told you, it's an administrative problem with the pressure of the water in the entire city, not up to us unfortunately.
8. A bad smell from the lavatory? Maybe you are right, we can't deny this affirmation because we didn't enter in the room while you were staying (you are the first one who is telling us something like this).
9. A lot of noise? Sorry if we disturb your staying, but we can assure you that TV has the sound very slow ... and apologize that you don't love animals, if you read the room description before you came here you would know that on our property are living 2 dogs (which are most of the time pretty quiet).
10. We can give you all the money back when you want, but promise us that you'll never return here, Femke!