search engine: Sutherlandshireaustralia
Located in the Sutherland Shire this is very comfortable accommodation.
Convenience is at your doorstep as your room is opposite the Westfield Shopping Centre and within close proximity to Cronulla Beach. The ideal place to stay for holiday, business, medical, family.
Situated along Jackson Avenue, mere moments from a plethora of shops, cafes, bars,restaurants & transport, you can access the city and make the most of the Miranda Precinct.
Hi All and Welcome to My City.
You will be welcome in spacious and comfortable accommodation that provides convenience to all that Sydney has to offer at an affordable rate.
Features, Including Gym, Pool, jacuzzi hot tub ,outdoor BBQ area.
- You will be sharing the apartment with myself (the owner)
- Your 'Own bathroom' (bath+shower, shampoo,soap,hairdryer)
- Kitchen and laundry for your use.
- Internet: Wi-Fi access included in price.
- Your room has : 2 separate King Single Beds.( standard rate able to accomodate 2 people)
- Apartment can sleep up to 4 people, ('extras $15 per person.)
- Swimming pool, gym, sauna/spa available.
- Outdoor BBQ facilities and eating area.
- close to Airport (30 min), beaches and 40 minutes(train) to city centre
- located in Miranda (opposite the Westfield Shopping centre and cinema)
About My City: search engine: sutherlandshireaustralia
Miranda is a suburb in southern Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Miranda is located 24 kilometres south of the Sydney central business district.
I urge you search : 'CRONULLA' + 'Royal National Park' to see the excellent Tourist Attractions on my Doorstep.
Miranda also has a shopping strip, running along The Kingsway and Kiora Road. Numerous commercial developments are also located on these roads and the surrounding streets. search: .(westfield miranda)
A smaller shopping centre containing a supermarket and various grocery shops is located nearby in Wandella Road.
- Please search: 'Westfield Shoppingtown Miranda'
- We even have 'Event Cinemas' across the road.
Acesso de hóspedes
- I will aim to be at home when you arrive to 'Meet and Greet' you.
- If I am away I will arrange a place for you to pick up key and security disk in the letterbox at the front of building.
- Please make your way to apartment 13/ 7-15 Jackson Avenue Miranda.
- please keep a copy of my cell phone when you book, in case of late changes.
Interação com hóspedes
- I am generally around before work and then of an evening. Guests are welcome to ask questions.
- I will be present to assist you during your stay.
- You can contact Glenn on his Cell phone during your stay.
- You will feel like you have the place to yourself, as I am out most of the time.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
Please visit the following internet site sutherlandshireaustralia
it has all the local information you will need.
- Lace up your walking shoes and stretch your legs in one of many nearby green spaces. Enjoy beautiful views of Yowie Bay from Kareena Park, or explore Royal National Park’s many stunning walking trails. On fine days, Cronulla Beach is the place to be; pack a picnic and soak up the sun’s rays on this gorgeous stretch of white sand. Whether you prefer dramatic coastal walkways or leafy green reserves, there’s an outdoor retreat for everyone in this sought-after locale.
*internet search the following sites to see whats nearby:
*Royal National Park : search nationalparksnswgovau
*Bundeena Ferry Ride
*Sutherland Shire: search sutherlandshireaustraliacomau
*Historical Captain Cooks landing place - Kurnell/Botany Bay National Park. includes : Cape Solander: "Sydney's best Whale Watching Site!"
*search: ( nationalparksnswgovau /things-to-do/Lookouts/Cape-Solander)
*Hazelhurst Gallery and gardens and Camellia Gardens
*Stanwell Park and Wollongong.
Secure apartment block. Body corporate regulations apply to noise and access. Very private/safe and secure location.
Este anfitrião tem 1 comentário por outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários
Hi and Welcome to Sydney and The Sutherland Shire
I am Glenn, your friendly host, with over 5 years experience hosting Airbnb guests.
I enjoy providing guests with information and assistance when staying in Sydney. Ive lived most of my life around the local area, I can assist with many things you may need to know once you arrive.
I am a positive and hardworking individual, who always strives to achieve the highest standard possible, at any given task. I possess excellent communication skills, and I have the ability and experience to relate to a wide range of people. I enjoy learning new things,