Only 1 stop by monorail from Naha airport! Studio for up to 3 adults. Nearest station is only a 3 minutes walk; 8 minutes train to the center of Naha. Kokusai Street is only a few minutes. There are many car rental shops and restaurants in the area!
Close to Naha airport, 5 minutes by car and walking distance to Akamine monorail station, The apartment is a studio apartment for up to 3 persons. It is close to Kokusai street, 10 minutes by car and 10 minutes on the monorail.
- Living room /Bedrooms /Kitchen
- Bathroom /Toilet
- Air conditioner
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- 1 double bed
- 1 sofa bed for single
- Comfortably accommodates up to 3 people
I have put stickers in English on remote controls, intercoms and other electrical products so that you won't have any trouble using everything.
Acesso de hóspedes
~AMENITIES AND EQUIPMENTS~
- FREE Mobile Wifi with UNLIMITED Usage
- Hair Dryer
- Free soap, shampoo and toilet paper
- Hand and bath towels
- Cooking heater
- Boiling pot
The whole apartment is free for guest use, including shampoo/rinse, kitchen accessories, plates, umbrellas and other amenities. please wash it and put it back after using them, thanks.
Interação com hóspedes
The apartment is solely for guest use, but please feel free to call me on my mobile anytime if you have any problems during your stay at the apartment.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
Children under 6 y/o are free but we won't count their lines/towels. Please bring your own if you need one for them. Children 6 y/o and above will be charged full one person price.
- Smoking is prohibited in the whole building. If you would like smoke, please go outside of the building.
- Please don’t make noise especially during the night, the apt is in residential area.
- Please turn off the lights, electric mosquito repeller and the air conditioner and close the curtains when you go out, we really appreciate your consideration for Global environment.
- Please turn on the kitchen fan when you cook.
- Please do not use towels and bed linens placed in the shelf. Those are for the next guests.
- Please take your valuable belongings along when you are out.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the room. We hope you enjoy part of our culture in Japan!
If we find you do not return the key in the keybox by 10am, use extra towels for next guest, things get damaged, lost, etc, we have to claim via airbnb. I hope you do not let me do that :)
Hello, Konnichiwa, Hola!
My name is Akari. My mother is Japanese and my father is Brazilian. I grew up in Sydney, Australia and I've come back to Nara, Japan recently. I have been practicing gymnastics and I joined the team in Kyoto for competition.
I decided on hosting guests on Airbnb, because of my multi cultural heritage and the fact that it seems like it would be fun to meet with many people from around the world. I hope everyone will like Japan and that through word of mouth, more people will come visit this great country.
It is my honor to share my culture and learn your culture through airbnb.