Thank you Amy for that very nice review. It was our plassure to host you and your family. The apartment was used very well and with care.
On another note I’m replying to the comment below made by Nashila.
1. We give only 1 key at check in, and on request we give the 2nd key. But this was never requested by the guest.
2.as a policy neither management or security is authorized to take the apartment keys. ( this is for security purposes) therefore, we have advised our guests to refrain from doing so
3. We expect our guests to give us prior notice at least 2 hours if they need an extra key, and not expect us to be arriving at short notice specially after office hours.
4. We offered another apartment in the same building, but of course it would have taken 1 hour to get the keys for that organized.
5. Our security can understand basic English and are very helpful, one has to have patience to talk slowly, and they will definitely help you out.
6. We were certainly not going to refund the balance, just because the guest decided she wants to cut short her stay because of her own fault of misplacing the key. ( we would have done so for a legitimate reason.
7. The utilities and extra cleaning was 175$ and not ‘ more than 200$ as stated. The aircons and hot water for the bathrooms have been ON 24/7 even when my cleaners went to clean on 2 occasions. The apartment was empty at both instances. Which clearly indicated to us that it was very carelessly used! Of course you will get a big utility bill. No surprise there. If you are careful, and REMEMBER to switch off when your not in the apartment it could be as low as 10$ a day.
8.lastly, Nashila, I’m sure you would have enjoyed your stay at the Hilton but we never promised a 5 Star experiences in (Website hidden by Airbnb) pairing the two are a bit silly. As you mentioned 3 couples were using one apartment. Sharing 3 rooms, that is 37$ each couple. This is a very reasonable amount.