Once the family home of our ancestors, the building that became Cascadas de Merida has been transformed into a cool and tranquil hideaway in the center of downtown Merida. You will be in the center of the city, close to everything.
Regras da Casa
• Parking: secure, but limited. Notify us ahead of time if needed.
• We cannot accept infants and toddlers and children who cannot swim un-assisted.Our pool is un-fenced and we are not “childproof”.
• There is only one casita that can accommodate 3 people maximum, and we consider each child a person. We charge accordingly.
• Parents must assume full responsibility at all times for their children.
• Please give us the ages of your children when making a reservation or inquiry.
• Liquor: Please enjoy, and please act responsibly.
• Smoking: There are comfortable areas for smokers, but no smoking in rooms.
• Charges incurred at our bed & breakfast such as long distance phone calls, are payable in US dollars or Mexican pesos prior to check out.
***If our policies are unclear or you feel you are an exception, please contact with specific concerns.
Sem comentários (ainda)
Esta casa ainda não tem comentários. Se ficar neste espaço, o seu comentário irá aparecer aqui.