Elegant, fully furnished appartment close to St. Charles Church and Schwarzenbergplatz in walking distance to Vienna's city center and Belvedere Castle. The apartment is located on the 6th floor (the house has a lift!) of an elegant office and apartment house built in 1906 in Vienna's embassy district. The apartment consists of a living room, a bed room, a corridor, a kirchen, a bathroom, and a separate WC (in total 71 m²). It is bright and has morning sun. During the summer you can open the windows during nights and you will not be disturbed by traffic noice. The apartment is very quiet.
● The bedroom's bed is 180 x 200 cm. The sofa in the living room can be used as an additional bed (80 x 200 cm) for a third person (and can be extended to accomodate a 4th person). Additional bed for child (140 x 70 cm) available on request.
● Spacious bathroom with towels, hair dryer, washing machine and laundry dryer.
● The kitchen is fully equiped with a spacious fridge (including a deep freezer with 3 drawers), a dish washer, a microwave oven, toaster. Guests must of course buy their own food (supermarket 140m away), but salt & pepper, sugar, coffee, tea and oil are at the apartment.
● Cable TV and WLAN internet.
● Outside thermometer at bedroom window.
● You will find a supermarket and a pharmacy in the immediate vicinity. If you come by car, an underground garage (for 10 € for 24 hours, open 24 hours, 365 days) is around the corner.
● Please note that the apartment is for non-smokers only.
● Unfortunately the apartment is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs (there are three stairs within the apartment and the toilet is too narow for a guest in a wheelchair).
● The city center can be reached by crossing Karlsplatz and the Ring - just 10 minutes' walking distance to the Opera, passing by St. Charles Church and the famous Musikverein (the venue of Vienna's New Year's Concert). In the other direction you can reach Belvedere Palace in a 15 minutes' walk or by taking the tram (2 stations).
● Public transport in the immediate vicinity includes the Karlsplatz underground station with lines U1 (via St. Stephens Cathedral to the Vienna International Center), U2 (to Vienna's main Museums and the exhibition center) and U4 (to Schönbrunn Castle) and tram line D (to Belvedere Palace and Viennna's new Central Station and in the other direction along the Ring from Schwarzenbergplatz to the Old Stock Exchange passing by the Opera, the Museums, the Imperial Palace, Parliament Building, Burgtheater, and the University).