Looking for an apartment for 2 or 3 people? Here you can enjoy your staying in the city of fashion and design, living in a new, well furnished apartmentan with all the comforts of a real home.
Entrance hall, living room with kitchen and living room with sofa and TV, bedroom with double bed and bathroom with shower.
Bright, on the first floor of a building of the 60's; as it's overlooking a private courtyard (in the spring on a beautiful magnolia) it is very quiet.
The house is equipped with every comfort: fully equipped kitchen (oven, dishwasher and microwave), Wi-Fi, TV with plasma screen and washing machine.
Located ten minutes walking from Isola, a young area with a bohemian atmosphere, full of designer's shops, bars, wine bars and restaurants. It is very close to grocery stores and supermarkets (Esselunga, Carrefour).
Also convenient for Niguarda area (the hospital is just a few minutes by car or tram) and Bicocca University (3 stops with the new Lilla subway ).
The house is a ten minute walk from Zara or Maciachini Yellow line and 5 minutes from the Purple line and accessible by two metro stops from Central Station or on foot from Garibaldi.
- Yellow line stop Zara (10 minutes (real) walk) ---- 2 stops from Central Station with connections to the airport of Malpensa and Orio al Serio
- Yellow line Maciachini (10 minutes walk)
- New purple line (M5 - 5 minutes walk)
- Green Line stop Garibaldi (15 minutes walk)
- Bus line 90/91, 86; tram 5, 4, 7, 31 at a very short distant
- Convenient for the Cormano exit of the A4.
If you need more information or want tips on how to spend your time in Milan, write me, I will reply soon!