A beautiful 2 bedroom/2 bathroom guest house in the middle of Sonoma County wine country. Stunning view of the Russian River Valley. Gorgeous sunsets after a day of wine tastings in the area. Easily accessible to Healdsburg, Windsor, and Santa Rosa
This charming 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom house is nested in the vineyard blocks of wine producer Calluna Vineyards, rated as a Top 100 Winery in 2015 by Wine and Spirits Magazine. Guests are welcome to utilize the full kitchen or gas grill to prepare meals as they enjoy the jaw-dropping views of the Russian River Valley. The private hot tub allows users to gaze at the breath-taking sunsets as they enjoy some of Sonoma’s best wines. During spring and summer, guests are able to play bocce ball on a well groomed bocce ball court steps from the house’s deck.
Acesso de hóspedes
Calluna Vineyards is an 80 acre vineyard with 17 acres of vines planted. You are free to walk the property and should expect to be greeted by Molly, our very friendly vineyard dog.
Interação com hóspedes
Time and availability permitting, David Jeffrey, owner and winemaker at Calluna Vineyards will be able to host your own private wine tasting at the family's main home up the road. There you can see stunning 360-degrees views.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
Since this property is surrounded by vineyard blocks, there will be occasional activity occurring in the vineyards as the plants are pruned, suckered, and harvested depending on the season. While this will not be intrusive to guests, guests should be aware of increased activity around the house during these times. As always, guests are welcome to observe the processes as the vines are prepared to make acclaimed wines.
This is a private guest house on a working vineyard. Please treat it with the respect you would your own home. All renters contractually agree to the following House Rules when they rent this guest house:
1. Maximum Overnight Occupancy: The maximum overnight occupancy for this guest house is 4 people. The maximum number of vehicles is 2.
2. Maximum Number of Day Guests and Visitors: The maximum number of additional visitors to the house is 2 people, unless approved by owner/agent.
3. We expect the house to be left reasonably tidy.
4. Noise limits. Quiet hours are 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. No amplified outdoor sounds allowed. Notwithstanding that restriction, there could be noise related to vineyard operations at any hour and renters acknowledge and accept this possibility when renting this house.
5. Calluna Vineyards is required by Sonoma County to maintain a Transient Occupancy Tax License (#ZPE11-0649) to collect and pay 9% Occupancy Tax on all rentals. At the current time, the pricing shown on this site includes this 9% tax, so no additional tax is collected from the renter.