I have been considerate to the following points to Mr. Ruel Bandilla
1. Refunded his 2 days when he was not able to arrive on the booked dates due to airport issue, which I understand it was not his fault. Payment has been credited to my account but still manage to do the refund.
2. Ms. Rizza was supposed to receive Mr. Ruel but since he was running late on his check in and she's working on night shift, my parents replaced Ms. Rizza to wait for him. They waited for him to arrive at my place for 3 hrs which still we consider and Mr. Ruel had informed us that he went somewhere important and still we managed to give him a warm welcome.
3. Mr. Ruel's supposed to stay for a week but since he lost his 2 days due to airport issue, he asked for an extension and still, I was considerate of him and gave him 2 days extension.
4. Regarding the blanket he was requesting, my unit is 2 hrs away from Ms. Rizza and my parents place to bring the blanket for him. He called everyone in the evening to inform as if we are 2 steps away from him and acted like we are doing a room service for the hotel. By the way, Ms. Rizza was in the unit in the morning before he asked for a blanket. My only question was why he did not inform Ms. Rizza when he saw her so that we could have arranged the blanket earlier for him, or rather informed us on his first night that he's not comfortable with the blanket. He complained 2 days before he checked out.
5. And finally, Ms. Rizza saw him with another person in the unit where he actually did not inform us. Being a guest and with my policies, the guest should inform the host if he/she will be staying with someone for security purposes and to prevent future complaints.
I have been a host for a year and Mr. Ruel was the only guest that have been complaining in regards to my hosting. I don't think AirBNB will promote me being a SuperHost if I am not capable. If Mr. Ruel wanted a service of a 5-star hotel, he could have booked there instead to give the best (best for him) service for him. Anyhow, I am still glad that Mr. Ruel has stayed with us even the fact that he has complained a lot and no consideration but the fact that he helped me in paying my son's tuition fee. I would still recommend him to other hosts, but it's at your own risk.
In regards, to the cleanliness of my place and my hosting, I will not say anything but my reviews below will say so.