The basic provisions are as follows.
* Please remove your shoes from the room.
* No smoking (Smoking on the balcony only)
There is no pet
* No loud party, may cause inconvenience to the neighborhood
* No fire [candle]
* Turn off the power, light and heating before leaving the apartment.
* Any damage to property and furniture should be reimbursed. Natural wear will not be considered reimbursement.
The Hibiscus House is a stand-alone bungalow surrounded by lawns, gardens and coconut palms in the leafy part of historic Settlement. It’s 100 metres from the delightful Rumah Tinggi Bar and Restaurant overlooking the ocean.
Our guests are treated to a luxurious child-free experience in a pavilion-style villa with a private 13 metre lap-pool set among lush tropical gardens, with a balmy climate, fanned by trade-wind breezes, a stone's throw from the Indian Ocean.