Most of the buildings were handmade by us.
【Twin room】Free Wi-Fi, beds, TV, Refrigerator, Desk, Chair, Fan, Electric kettle, Hair dryer, Toothbrush, Towel and bath towel, etc.
1. Kitchen equipped with cooking utensils (without condiments), Microwave oven, Cooking stove.
2. Shower room (free), Gents' room, Ladies' room (with bidet functions), Laundry.
【Farm】You can enjoy picking our fresh vegetables between July and September.
【Meals】Breakfast and Dinner are not included (→Space).
Following services are available for a fee (You need a reservation before check-in).
1. BBQ with meat, vegetables, scallop, rice at a BBQ house (2,500 JPY/1 person).
2. Lamb Shabu with meat, vegetables, rice or udon at a restaurant (2,000 JPY/1 person).
3. Pizza with soup at a restaurant (1,200 JPY/1 person).
4. Open air bath called GOEMON-BURO (1,000 JPY/1 group).
(You can use a shared shower room for free.)
5. Washing machine (200 JPY) / Drying machine (100 JPY/10 min.).
The northernmost tip of Japan!
You can access to Rebun Island where flowers are beautiful and Rishiri Island with Mt. Rishirifuji.
It takes eight minutes by car from our farm to get to the coastline (called KOHONE-NO-IE) where you can see Mt. Rishirifuji and Rebun Island, and the view of the sunset from there is superb.
There are many dairy farmers, but the vegetable farmers are only here because of the low temperature climate.
There are organic vegetable farm, cafe, soft ice cream shop, BBQ house, and open-air bath called Goemonburo in our farm inn.
All of these buildings were built by the owner of this farm.
Your room and driftwood lamp, too.
It is a quiet environment surrounded by nature.
We hope you enjoy your stay here!
Tipo de Quarto
Tipo de Imóvel
稚内市大字抜海村, 北海道, Japão